SUPPORTED BROWSERS & TECHNICAL TIPS
1. Our Online-Form uses Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or greater plug-in, so that you can conveniently fill out and print your form to bring to your appointment.
2. If Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or greater is not already installed on your computer, please click the link on the Forms Main Page to download the free plug-in from Adobe’s web site.
3. It is important that you have at least version 5 of the plug-in to successfully use our online form.
4. Please DO NOT hit Back Space key / hit Back button on your browser while filling the form. Then you have to re-type all the information again. Due to security reasons, we DO NOT store the information anywhere.
1. You must open and submit the form in the latest version of Apple’s Safari Browser on Mac operating system.
2. It is also important to have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your Mac in order to submit your form to our office correctly.
3. Please download the free plug-in from Adobe’s web site if Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or greater is not already installed on your MAC.
Not Supported Browsers