Endodontics Study Club
Please join Dr. Batniji Study Club for an informative evening with Dr. Tony Daher.
Thursday, June 1, 2017, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
SUCCESSFUL ESTHETIC RESTORATIONS IN THE ESTHETIC ZONE PRACTICAL CLINICAL TIPS
Location: Diamond Bar Center | 1600 Grand Ave. | Diamond Bar, CA 91765 | 909.839.7070
The development of predictable replacement of soft & hard tissues has broadened our ability to treat disease and esthetic enhancement of teeth. These new techniques complicated the treatment-planning process when restoring the esthetic zone of the partially edentulous patients. With development of these new treatment modalities, certain forms of traditional treatment may not be necessary. In the past, one accepted approach for a single condition was the standard. Now many possibilities including non-treatment are reasonable approach.
For these reasons, by using many clinical situation examples, the presentation will identify the appropriate prosthodontic treatment for each, and will focus on many practical prosthetic treatment solutions.
TAKE – HOME TIPS:
- How to evaluate the extraction site in the esthetic zone.
- Fixed vs. removable provisional restorations. Indications & limitations.
- Advantages and disadvantages of immediate implant placement.
- How to place adequately final implant restorations.
- Are there any predictable prosthodontic treatments beside implants?